 Trains / 22383 (-5)
  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

[ XFUT lugnet.org ] (...) In the long run we hope to share data - or at least have a stronger integration than just links - with other LEGO fan sites. But the initial release will probably just link to most of these sites. (...) We expect that (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.org, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

(...) The main reason is that LUGNET is not owned and run by the community. I love LUGNET, and I think Todd (and Suz, before she retired) did a great job in setting it up and running it. However, development on LUGNET can only be done by invitation. (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains) !

  Re: control train using rcx

(...) If you have a potentiometer wired between the RCX motor output and the track, you can use it to control the maximum train speed. This could be helpful, since a train running at the RCX's normal full motor speed is usually going pretty fast. (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: control train using rcx

Hi im going to be turning the potentiometers by hand to control the motor of the train. Should i be stepping down the motor voltage will that make any difference?, i will be using the hall effect device on the sensor input of the rcx and it will (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

[ XFUT lugnet.org ] (...) Reading the announcement, I must agree that LEGOFan.net seems redundant. But some things didn't get into the announcement; things _I_ believe will make LEGOFan.net (and WorldLUG as I understand it) significantly different (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.org, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.publish, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact