 Trains / 22305
    Pictures of COLTC at Columbus GATS —Troy Cefaratti
   I've posted my pictures from today's GATS show in Columbus, OH. Central Ohio LEGO Train Club did an outstanding job on their display. (URL) of the subfolders have been moderated already and I suspect that the others will be soon as well. Troy (20 years ago, 8-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.oh) !!

        Re: Pictures of COLTC at Columbus GATS —Douglas Brod
     (...) Wow, what a great job! I love the Huntington building and especially the Leveque Tower (amazing job on the detail.) I grew up in Columbus, and it's bringing back memories... Doug (20 years ago, 8-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

        Re: Pictures of COLTC at Columbus GATS —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Thanks for the great pics, Troy! So who in the club is the Weezer fan? (URL) (back side) (URL) (front side) I think one of my favorite scenes (which COLTC has done a few times now) is the "sand dune/beach house" scene: (URL) (seaside) (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 8-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

        Re: Pictures of COLTC at Columbus GATS —James Trobaugh
   (...) Wow, those skyscrapers are huge, I love them! And the rest of the layout looks great too, super job. jt (20 years ago, 8-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

        Re: Pictures of COLTC at Columbus GATS —Paul Janssen
   (...) Thanks! I've just posted (to town, and to loc.us.oh) more pics of the skyscrapers, including some pics of the inner structures of 3 of them. Paul (20 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.oh)