 Trains / 22306
Re: Pictures of COLTC at Columbus GATS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 2004 13:58:52 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Troy Cefaratti wrote:
I've posted my pictures from today's GATS show in Columbus, OH.  Central
Ohio LEGO Train Club did an outstanding job on their display.

Most of the subfolders have been moderated already and I suspect that the
others will be soon as well.

Troy

Wow, what a great job!  I love the Huntington building and especially the
Leveque Tower (amazing job on the detail.)  I grew up in Columbus, and it's
bringing back memories...

Doug