 Trains / 22303 (-5)
  Re: ILTCO Article - Making heavy-duty powered LEGO® Track Connections for Public Display Layouts

(...) I noticed in the above article there was the shameful hacking of a good LEGO connector cable. This is needless slaughter! I'm sure you guys have many 2x2 connectors just waiting to be harvested for a useful task! Inside each and every LEGO (...) (21 years ago, 7-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: ILTCO Article - Making heavy-duty powered LEGO® Track Connections for Public Display Layouts

(...) IndyLUG did essentially the same thing a while back. The one problem we had was that we used the really short wires from ZNAP sets, so we ended up with non-Lego wires on the tables and these bulky connectors that needed to be concealed (I (...) (21 years ago, 7-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

  My first use of BBB wheels

If I understand the numbering terminology... Dave's 4-4-4 (URL) just received the wheels and kinda built this from memory. It works around the layout, but can't go too fast or falls off thru switches. Have a look and let me know what you think :) (...) (21 years ago, 7-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ILTCO Article - Making heavy-duty powered LEGO® Track Connections for Public Display Layouts

(...) a standard 9v LEGO wire underneath it. This serves 2 purposes: It allows connection of a controller to test the polarity before soldering, by setting the controller and touching the wires to the conductors you can quickly see if polarity is (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: ILTCO Article - Making heavy-duty powered LEGO® Track Connections for Public Display Layouts

"Lewis Valentine" <lewis@nitorco.com> wrote in message news:Hso1E0.1wJE@lugnet.com... (...) Layouts (...) the (...) [ ... snipped ... ] This would make a good topic for an ILTCO article - care to write one? ILTCO Members can submit articles by (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact