 Trains / 22293
    Re: ILTCO Article - Making heavy-duty powered LEGO® Track Connections for Public Display Layouts —Lewis Valentine
   (...) Good article. I was working on a similar system for ngltc. But i did mine a little differently. My goals other than the obvious were Minimize the modification of lego parts. Keep the cost down. Compatibility. (ie we could use the same system (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: ILTCO Article - Making heavy-duty powered LEGO® Track Connections for Public Display Layouts —Mike Walsh
      "Lewis Valentine" <lewis@nitorco.com> wrote in message news:Hso1E0.1wJE@lugnet.com... (...) Layouts (...) the (...) [ ... snipped ... ] This would make a good topic for an ILTCO article - care to write one? ILTCO Members can submit articles by (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: ILTCO Article - Making heavy-duty powered LEGO® Track Connections for Public Display Layouts —James Trobaugh
     (...) I like Lewis' idea for two reasons: First, since he's only creating an extension of the normal LEGO wire system I can use standard track power connectors, thus elemenating the need for a hard wired piece of track. I know my luck and the wires (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: ILTCO Article - Making heavy-duty powered LEGO® Track Connections for Public Display Layouts —TWS Garrison
   (...) IndyLUG did essentially the same thing a while back. The one problem we had was that we used the really short wires from ZNAP sets, so we ended up with non-Lego wires on the tables and these bulky connectors that needed to be concealed (I (...) (20 years ago, 7-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)