 Trains / 22287
  Attention rtlToronto members

Hey, I feel kinda weird asking this since I can usually reverse engineer anything I see on brickshelf but can someone please explain how this (2 URLs) works. I’m thinking about implementing something similar on a new yard and honestly I'm just (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Attention rtlToronto members

(...) This is one of my creations. I think the grossest over use of motors I've ever come up with. :-) The panel is used to control switch positions on our 45 degree crossover. On this layout it was buried under Altenberg. Each switch was motorized (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)