 Trains / 22229
  Re: My ISCC3 entry : Hengelo Bier

(...) NICE! Is it a real product too? Or just totaly made up? I like the story line & the models. Josh (20 years ago, 1-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: My ISCC3 entry : Hengelo Bier

(...) The brewery and the brand are real, so is the story. (URL) has some info on the current state of the buildings, and that's where I got some of my inspiration from. It was right behind my old school so I went there a lot. -- Jan-Albert van Ree (...) (20 years ago, 1-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)