 Trains / 22217
    Re: basic train questions (power, mostly) —Ondrew Hartigan
   (...) Well this all depends on what type of train cars your going to build. If you were going to build a train of flat cars and tank cars one motor would be ok. However if you’re like me and you like boxcars and other heavy models then you will want (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: basic train questions (power, mostly) —Matthew Miller
   (...) Batteries are my *enemies*. You have to change them and stuff, and have some sort of accessible power switch. And all the battery boxes I have are quite large. Blech. :) (...) Ahh, but if I were going for cheap and realistic, would I be using (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)