 Trains / 22184
    Re: Flush access door —Aaron Sneary
   (...) Although that would certainly work, there are no right answers that I was looking for. And there are no tests. I just enjoy people who can explain a building technique with just words. I was in a science competition as a teen where one person (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.space)

        Re: Flush access door —Bryan Wong
     (...) I can imagine that not only is it tough for the first person to write everything down in words, it's also a real challenge for the teammate to visualize what the other person is describing! Congrats on your wish come true, Aaron! -Bryan (20 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.space)

        Re: Flush access door —Ley Ward
   In lugnet.trains, Aaron Sneary wrote: Snip Snip (...) Sounds like a good idea for a competition at Brickfest etc. Giving verbal or written directions for anything is a good test of language and logic skills (and good practice.) "You put the (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.space)