 Trains / 22131
  Signing off...till March

I'm leaving for the Bahamas Wednesday to work on an electrical project. Not all fun and games like you're thinking. Imagine an isolated town surrounded by water and NO LEGO!!! I'll be back sometime in March. All work and no Lego will make Rob a dull (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: Signing off...till March

(...) I knew you were going away for a bit, but 2 months??? You better take some LEGO with you, man! (I'm assuming you'll have access to some tools so you can do that nefarious modding thing you do) Or maybe arrange for care packages? Presumably (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: Signing off...till March

Odd - I posted an answer to this a few days ago, and I still havent got a mail for confirmation? Has lugnet been down or? (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: Signing off...till March

(...) While LUGNET WAS down, but is back up now, I didn't think the outage would have impacted confirmation mails. It's a Todd question, I think. XFUT admin.general so he sees it. You might follow up with an email directly to him as well if there's (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Signing off...till March

Seems like I can post again. I wanted to comment this, that I have tried something like this, taking parts with me. It works, but limited, as when I am building, I am also contructing, and since I only had some limited parts with me, my projects (...) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)