 Trains / 22108
    Re: Brickfest PDX train display - call for contributers —Teunis Davey
   (...) Arn't we all big kids at heart ! I love to see Lego train crashes.But it would be good to have a train layout that does not slow any trains down. I had a look on the BrickFest PDX site. And I saw that HoMa (?) from the FGLTC was bringing his (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Brickfest PDX train display - call for contributers —Larry Pieniazek
     In lugnet.trains, Teunis Davey wrote: . (...) No, you shouldn't need to do that. (...) We did not secure a volunteer to coordinate an official one but I believe there were some posts by folks stating they'd be bringing a few containers to swap (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Brickfest PDX train display - call for contributers —Ben Fleskes
   In lugnet.trains, Teunis Davey wrote: <snip> (...) No need to bring track. It will be easiest for all if all the track used belongs to just a few people (local PNLTC members). Exceptions are usually made for people who bring bridges or other mocs (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)