 Trains / 2209
Re: My TGV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 14:29:34 GMT

Matthew Bates:

Here's my interpretation of the TGV

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/train_depot/new.htm

Nice. I like the way the cars just rest on the bogie. Why use magnets for the
coupling? It looks like it takes much more space, and I don't think the TGV can
be split anyway.

Has anybody tried to model the X2000? I got a good look at it while I was
travelling in Sweden summer, and I believe it should be possible to model most
of it's features in LEGO.

Play well,

Jacob

    --  E-mail:          sparre@cats.nbi.dk          --