 Trains / 22084
22083  |  22085
Subject:
Virtual train poster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 19:54:45 GMT

Being a regular visitor to digitalbricks.nl, I thought I might try to model the
stock that I currently have built in MLCad and attempt a modest poster of my
own. The result is at http://www3.telus.net/chuck

I used MLCad, LP3AddOn,Lsynth, Pov Ray, and The Gimp to generate the poster. Now
what I'd really like to accomplish is realistic headlights on the Loco. I expect
it'll take some serious additional tinkering in Pov Ray.