 Trains / 22077
22076  |  22078
Subject:
rail ferry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 16:45:30 GMT

Hello!
Thank you very much for the nice reactions to my ferry!
I have put up a few more pics on brickshelf where you can see the danish trains
better. ( I agree that the santa fe diesel must feel a little lonely in this
company!:-)
<http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=67405>
The round things on the racks are actually inflatable lifeboats, but they dont
look 100% right as the real ones has rounded ends.I have to work on that...
The tracks are blue for two reasons. First of all the real raildeck of the ferry
is blue as well and also the old points alowe the tracks to be very close
togther, which fit well to the scale I was trying to build it in.
I have just bought two of the old blue remote contolled points so I can change
them from remote aswell!
The reason I never posted anything here is that I didnt have a digital camera,
but now I have got one for christmas:-)
Henrik