 Trains / 22064
Re: Signing out (for a year or so)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 10:53:06 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steven House wrote:
I shall be out of the loop for a year or so as I go about some travels.

So first of all a big thanks to everyone out there in the LUGNET trains
community for enticing me into all of this ... and an especially big thanks to
the team at BeLUG and the soon to be BeLTC ... I shall be re-joining you later
... and in the meantime may I wish you all the best for this forthcoming year

In addition a big hello and thanks to those others I've met personally this year
at various shows ... what a nice bunch of people you are ...

To finish off here are the last shots of my home layout ...

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/2569?r=1933628990

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/2571?r=97738916

And some final shots of the layout at night ...

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/2566?r=247499746

The Indian Railway Station (Extended) ... my last building project ...

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/2567?r=1753988337

And finally some rendered pictures of my creations (and others!) which I took
the trouble to build before packing everything away ...

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/2565?r=1388816398

And if you really want ... pictures of the breakdown ...

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/2631?r=242708497

So once again a big thanks ...

SteveH BeLUG

Noticed some of it on BR a few days ago

Really great pictures and layout, especially the mountains!

this is my faivourite picture:

BR