 Trains / 2205
Re: New pics of the finished commuter train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 03:22:21 GMT

Yea, I've seen this puppy in person.  (Both the real MAX train and Steve's
model.)  It is really well done.  It looks incredible.  The narrow windows
match the doors of the real MAX quite well.  The overall look of the model
really captures the feel of the MAX trains.  Its a very well done rendition
of MAX.

And the articulation is neat too.  Unlike many articulations I've seen and
tried, this looks good even around corners!

Great work Steve!

Kim

PS So now are you going to build two of them and run them together like the
real MAX trains?

Thomas P. Rafert wrote in message ...

Larry, your right, it is AWESOME.

Good job Steve!!

I think I'll take a break from my scenery projects and work on some trains.

Tom

People, if you get an error, keep trying later, if the final is anything
like the prelim shots, this is gonna be AWESOME.

Steven Barile wrote:
Hi All,
    Well, I finally got the pics up of the completed MAX.
http://steve.bar.home.att.net/
SteveB
www.PNLTC.org