 Trains / 21984
  Re: Stockholm Arlanda Express: Train and airport station

(...) In lugnet.trains, Egil Kolind wrote: Hello Egil A very good start for the new year. A great model Egil. I like the subject. I immediately recognised your train as a model of the Arlanda Express. Why have you chosen to model this exciting (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Stockholm Arlanda Express: Train and airport station

(...) I wanted to model a train, and since my big brother (Esben Kolind) already built most of the danish trains ((URL) I searched the internet for inspiration and came across the Arlanda Express. I've never been in Stockholm, actually. (...) Thank (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)