 Trains / 21965
    Where are the instructions for the 4534's engine? —Dan Hennings
   I have an extra engine and motor from the 4534 LEGO Express. These are still in their white boxes, and I plan to give them to a family for Christmas. Are the instructions for the engine contained in the small box containing the engine, or were they (...) (21 years ago, 23-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)