 Trains / 21965
21964  |  21966
Subject:
Where are the instructions for the 4534's engine?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 17:18:26 GMT

I have an extra engine and motor from the 4534 LEGO Express. These are
still in their white boxes, and I plan to give them to a family for
Christmas. Are the instructions for the engine contained in the small
box containing the engine, or were they in the big box that contained
the entire set? Thank You.