 Trains / 21948 (-5)
  Re: BBB wheels + availability?

(...) I suggest that you look again as that's counter to my experience, every steamer I have ever seen has the rods quartered. Is this a static model that maybe was disassembled and incorrectly reassembled? Or are you being fooled by something else? (...) (21 years ago, 20-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New gray track doesn't match

(...) Bad form, replying to myself... The more I hear about the new dark gray, the more I think that the color mismatch I am seeing is just a slightly discolored old gray track being compared to a fresh old gray track that hasn't dicolored. Sorry (...) (21 years ago, 20-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BBB wheels + availability?

(...) Has anyone worked out how to get the push rods to work perfectly ?? On these combo's ,4 4 0 , 4 6 2 , etc ?? I've had a look ,at a real steam train, at a local park. And I found that the push rods are in the same position, on both sides. But (...) (21 years ago, 20-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 7 wide rolling stock

(...) I like how you have built the windows !! I will have to copy that design some time. Seven wide is the way to go ,not too small ,not too big , just right!! I hope to have my train pics up soon.Once I've worked out how to tranfer them from my (...) (21 years ago, 20-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

  More Pics Re: COLTC at the COSI Toledo Show Report

It was a neat show. Here are some more pics that I took while there, of the COLTC and the MichLUG displays: (URL) <pjanssen@columbus.rr.com> wrote in message news:Hq1u70.1qCp@lugnet.com... (...) OH, (...) it (...) tied (...) several (...) (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 19-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact