 Trains / 21917
    Quite funny breakfast story —Paul Janssen
   Having had much fun at the COSI Toledo Train show, where COLTC and MichLTC has a layout (show report(s) will follow at one point), this morning at breakfast I got reminded by a funny thing that happened Sunday at breakfast. Since some of us drove a (...) (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Quite funny breakfast story —Jason J. Railton
   (...) Hmmm. So, did Larry have much to say on the subject I wonder, having had a previous viewing of this: (URL) ??? Jason R (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Quite funny breakfast story —Paul Janssen
   (...) No. These did not come up in the conversation, looks good though. I think COLTC will stick with a decal container, propably will start making/designing them soon. Paul (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Quite funny breakfast story —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Those particular containers did not come up, no, but there was some talk at various points during the weekend about the nascent NBLTC 6 wide container standard, which I quite like. Hopefully more info will be released about it soon. (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)