 Trains / 21804
  new(ish) SNOT part

I've not seen this part (URL)*part used in any trains before (I didn't know it existed before I looked at my new 4404). While I know trainheads aren't the only users of SNOT I would say there is high requirement for very compact SNOT structures and (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: new(ish) SNOT part

(...) I'm no trainhead, but I love that piece! Just used those to attach the fins on my Sea Monkey Angelfish. Sean (URL) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: new(ish) SNOT part

(...) I like this part and its related cousin the 1x4-1x2 bracket. Both of them are great for SNOT. (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: new(ish) SNOT part

(...) I used 2 Dark Grey ones for the grill on a fire engine... (URL) Josh (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)