 Trains / 21803
    Re: New Mathis Train Poster at digitalbricks —Tim Strutt
   (...) I love it. So many beautiful MOC's, and all on one page. They look so good against the black background too. But I definitely won't be using the inkjet to print that. Yikes. Thanks for putting that together and sharing all those great MOC's (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New Mathis Train Poster at digitalbricks —James Mathis
   (...) I did hesitate to make this poster with a black background. I had seen a large train poster with good drawings (not LEGO) that Steve Barile has. It has a black background, and I thought that it looked elegant, as if backed with black velvet (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)