 Trains / 21799
  Re: quick note on Ben's "beta" wheels

(...) Hey, thanks for the update! Nothing beats field trials! What's your current blind/flanged configuration? Still going flange/blind/flange to get the 8 stud total spacing, or something different? (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: quick note on Ben's "beta" wheels

(...) Definitely flaged/blind/flanged, but I can't remember the spacing. I haven't modified the blind wheels for the new experimental closer spacing, so I think it's 5 studs between wheels. I'll probably end up re-de-flanging (John make new word!) (...) (21 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)