 Trains / 2179
    Instructions for 120 —Peter Simpson
   Can anyone help me find a copy of the instructions for the 1969 train set number 120. Has anyone scanned these? Peter D Simpson sterling@interalpha.co.uk (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Instructions for 120 —Mark Harrison
   Hi Peter, If anyone contacts you, can I get a copy as well? I have a 120 and have built it based on the pictures on the box, but it would be nice to have the instructions as well. Thanks Mark H. (...) (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Instructions for 120 —Jonathan Reynolds
   Mark/Peter, I have built this train from the instructions....but that was Christmas 1969 and my Dad did most of it. Sorry to say that I have neither the box or the instructions now but it was such a simple model that by following the pictures you (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)