 Trains / 2187
Re: Instructions for 120
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 09:38:59 GMT

Hi Peter,

If anyone contacts you, can I get a copy as well? I have a 120 and have built
it based on the pictures on the box, but it would be nice to have the
instructions as well.

Thanks

Mark H.

Peter Simpson wrote:

Can anyone help me find a copy of the instructions for the 1969 train set
number 120. Has anyone scanned these?

Peter D Simpson
sterling@interalpha.co.uk