 Trains / 21764
    Track Designer problem and other question —Rob Hendrix
   First Question. Why does my Track Designer automatically place elevations under successive curves in my program? I have to reset elevations everytime I add curves to any layout. Next question. Where in the heCK is the source for this program? Geez, (...) (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Track Designer problem and other question —Cary Clark
   In lugnet.trains, Rob Hendrix wrote: ... (...) If you manage to get the source, I'd be interested as well. I'd like to be able to read Track Designer files into TrackDraw, but I don't have time to reverse engineer the files. (...) The Yahoo group (...) (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)