 Trains / 21742
  Re: OK whats going on here then?

(...) Hi Philippe, I took at look at the FreeLug site but I could not see any description of the system I use which is the 7563 actuator, a piece of string (Lego of course!) and a dab of glue! Would you like me to send you a picture of what I do? (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: OK whats going on here then?

(...) Yes please. I'll be glad to see this. I can't see what 7563 actuator is, so I am curious to see your solution. The english version will be an update from the french, where I will include all additional suggestions. Thank you, Philippe (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)