 Trains / 21733 (-5)
  Re: Bogie design (coupler)

(...) You mean like (URL), very clever, you've done this before, haven't you! I wondered about the strength at first but the fact that the stud on top of the "Technic Rotor 2 Blade with 2 Studs" meshes with the bottom of the bogie plate just adds (...) (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: OK whats going on here then?

(...) [...] (...) Well I'll take few days to do it. Please be patient. (...) No I was not, but then you met there a lot of common friends from Freelug. You lucky guys :-) Thank you. (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Bogie design (coupler)

Even better: by using this part: Technic Rotor 2 Blade with 2 Studs [LDrawPart 2711:7] you can achieve the desired 2,5 stud offset, by putting two Plates 1 x 1 Round under the part (one in the hole at one of the ends and the other right next to it) (...) (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  7 wide locomotive - Feedback would be appreciated

As a challenge I rebuilt one of my 6 wide MOCs in 7 wide. It was a lot of fun to build and the 7 wide geometry lead to some interesting challenges. Centering the trucks and weight bricks were fairly easy as long as your supply of jumper plates (...) (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: A couple of new train things

(...) SNIP (...) Both of us and Frank "Pudie" Abel have probably been the most active builders in the FGLTC, so it is no wonder, when I answer now. There are not too much of the Germans active at Lugnet, since we have the great (...) (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact