 Trains / 21727
  Re: OK whats going on here then?

(...) I can't speak for anyone else but I certainly think an article that collected several different point motorization schemes would be very useful so if you are willing to translate it and post it, please do! (and let us know about it)... (...) (...) (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: OK whats going on here then?

(...) [...] (...) Well I'll take few days to do it. Please be patient. (...) No I was not, but then you met there a lot of common friends from Freelug. You lucky guys :-) Thank you. (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)