 Trains / 21692
Re: A couple of new train things
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 16:19:28 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Teunis Davey wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Ross Crawford wrote:
Light Blue Steamer

Hi Teunis,

those are nice creations! I count a width of 7 studs for the steamer, is that right? 7 is my lucky number.... ;-)

   A Question to the FGLTC . How do I find the Rolling bricks web site ?

http://www.ozbricks.net/rollingbricks/santafe.html

I have googeled it myself just a minute ago. I will try to update the FGLTC-site in half an hour.

   As I would like to have a look at the 8 wide Santa fe engine again. It was Lugnet Lego site of the week in 2002.

Keep on bricking!

my Homepage: