 Trains / 21665
  DCC and other electrical tinkering in the Lego Train World

I noticed a number of posts relating to DCC and the very impressive work that some people have done to bring this into the Lego train world. I thought I would open this new thread to tell you about my activities and Lego trains. I do have a number (...) (21 years ago, 23-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: DCC and other electrical tinkering in the Lego Train World

In lugnet.trains, John Hill wrote: <snip> (...) Hey John, I was wondering if you have a diagram, maybe a TD design, of your current layout? For myself, I'm trying to get some sort of setup in my basement but I just don't seem to like the track (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: DCC and other electrical tinkering in the Lego Train World

(...) Hi David My track layout is very much "work-in-progress" but I decided right early on that in my situation, which is an eclosed space, it was best to have the operator (i.e. me) in the middle with the trains running around the outside. So I (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)