 Trains / 21628 (-5)
  LDrawed GESD70ACe

Made the GE Engine in the virtual world If interested for your own enjoyment, you can download the .zip file here: (URL) K (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: NovaLUG train show

Lawrence - Nice pictures, and thanks for sharing. More comments below... Ed (...) Great stuff! I liked the ski mountain a lot: (URL) Gail automate the crossing gates at the right side of this photo? (URL) A tip for those who use ropes and (...) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Grey element exchange program

(...) I'd rather send in my neo grey for true old grey bricks. I want grey not some pastel mega block mish-mash! (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.uk)

  NovaLUG train show

Here are a few train pictures from our latest show. We have been together for just over a year and our membership has doubled, there are 6 of us now, so set ups & tear downs are faster and easier. We don’t have our own tables yet & never know what (...) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Kevin D Salm please contact me immediately!!!

rob@msltc.org Thanks Kev, Rob H (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact