 Trains / 21603 (-5)
  Re: NELUG Layout at the Greenberg Train Show

(...) Not only do I not mind, but I made the plans available on BrickShelf: (URL) gate works better with only six Technic Pin Connector cylinders on the gate instead of the eight that are shown on the plans. I never drew up plans for the signal (...) (21 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: NELUG Layout at the Greenberg Train Show

In lugnet.trains, Chris Phillips wrote: <snip> (...) The crossing gates are great! Mind if I try making one for my layout? Looking forward to the other pics. Dave K (21 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Three new British Wagons

(...) It IS easier to go from from real to CAD,, its just I don't get a chance to get the real Lego out much. Other countries have nuclear flask wagons, they are all a bit bigger A (URL) German nuclear waste train> is proving contraversial at the (...) (21 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Three new British Wagons

(...) I saw this after I had finished mine and wondered, I'm not up for modding brick but stickers (ones that you can remove anyway) are OK in my book. (...) Thanks, these are actually very old and are one of my first post grey (not quite dark) age (...) (21 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Three new British Wagons

"Tim David" <talltim@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HoGvC5.172z@lugnet.com... (...) Flask (...) Tim, this is a very good representation. Tan is a good choice of colour; if I recall they tended to end up a sort of 'olive green' colour, much like (...) (21 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact