 Trains / 21599
Re: Three new British Wagons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 13:28:21 GMT

"Tim David" <talltim@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:HoGvC5.172z@lugnet.com...

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/talltim/Speedlink/fna.jpg FNA Nuclear • Flask
wagon>

Tim, this is a very good representation. Tan is a good choice of colour; if
I recall they tended to end up a sort of 'olive green' colour, much like the
photo you cite, although I don't think they started life being unpainted
stainless steel (but I may be wrong). They wouldn't look wrong in dark grey
or even green, IMHO.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/talltim/Speedlink/rna.jpg RNA Barrier
wagon>

Again, spot on. I think I made a similar runner wagon a while ago.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/talltim/Speedlink/vda.jpg VDA van>

This looks great in CAD, it's a shame we can't get the doors with red
stripes for a brick build. That's one reason why I went for a VGA-inspired
one (http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=248546) instead.

BTW -- your Bardon hoppers in your BS gallery look pretty good too!

Dunno if you've stumbled across my (real) wagon site, but if not take a look
here for more inspiration http://www.brickset.com/wagons

Huw