 Trains / 21575
21574  |  21576
Subject:
New Train Layout in my basement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 19:00:30 GMT

http://sparky.i989.net/ltrain.htm

Started yesterday, after sanding all modules (so now they all fit!)

Made a new building, which is completetly and titally inspired by Calum's yellow
little too much.

Other highlights include a Z-Nap bridge which does a remarkable job, and a
pretty nifty rail yard that fits on only 2 modules!

Anyway, have a boo!  It's just the beginning I know, but it's a start.

Future enhancements include a 'downtown' core with a few skyscrapers, and a
hilly region in a corner, and a bit of a cottage country at the other end.

Dave K