 Trains / 2154
  Re: Recommendation on First Train?

I think the 4565 is far from abysmal--I like it a lot. The main set is decent, (...) (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Recommendation on First Train?

(...) Sorry. From an eight-wide perspective;-) I do have to say that I like the 4565 more now that I have seen some prototypes after which this loco was built. It is, however, a little dichromatic (black, red everywhere). I just like making my own. (...) (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Recommendation on First Train?

(...) 4565 load and haul would have been ok if TLG had not used the red and black on those proportions. same with cargo railway. an all black with hints of red/yellow as accents or vise versa would look good. i hated spyrius for the same reason. -- (...) (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)