 Trains / 21524
  Re: Steam Drivers by Big Ben Bricks!!!

Thanks for the news Steve, and kudos to Ben! Although I'm a Diesel man myself, I would use these driver wheels for a few electric locomotives I've always wanted to build (has anyone seen a Swedish Dm3 yet? They are awesome! (URL) (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Steam Drivers by Big Ben Bricks!!!

(...) locomotive, derived from the Swiss Ae4/6 series 10801-10812 (URL) friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Steam Drivers by Big Ben Bricks!!!

(...) Yes, if I had ONE more pair of wheels I would have done something like that, it's a natural for two pairs of wheels around a center articulation point, with leading single axles at each end also articulated.... or something like the 4554 (...) (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Steam Drivers by Big Ben Bricks!!!

(...) Actually the Dutch 1000 class was like (1A) Bo (A1) , one of the reasons it never really became a succes (they were rail wreckers) (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)