 Trains / 21519
    Re: Steam Drivers by Big Ben Bricks!!! —John Gerlach
   (...) We were playing with some of the first run of wheels at our GMLTC meeting Thursday night. The spacing on where the Technic pin sits is just right - it sets in just far enough to allow whatever you connect to it to clear the outter lip of the (...) (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Steam Drivers by Big Ben Bricks!!! —Jean-Marc Détraz
   (...) John, Just by curiosity, how are they doing on switches? have you been tested them in depth? speed? JM (...) (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)