 Trains / 21508 (-5)
  Re: Steam Drivers by Big Ben Bricks!!!

(...) Most of it looks great, however like Manfred mentions, why no opening for the 1*1 round plate, and also it seems as if the hole for a driver rod is actually recessed instead of standing out, which makes it a lot harder to make a smooth running (...) (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Steam Drivers by Big Ben Bricks!!!

In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile wrote: Please do not regard this as a complaint, I'm just curious about some principal design choices: Why has the idea of sizing an opening allowing the user to insert a 1x1 round plate covering the axle hole, been (...) (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 48 x 48 baseplate + Train Track + Race Track

(...) No, I think it IS true. Try putting the race track on the outside of 2 32 stud baseplate road curves... (...) I think it was but I can't find it. Someone did this track, train track, mono track all alongside each other to see how it lined up. (...) (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.space)

  Re: teaser teaser (was Re: Teaser: New Driver Wheel

(...) Well that didn't take long! (URL) and read the current first news article. (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Steam Drivers by Big Ben Bricks!!!

They're not made yet. It's likely that they will be molded from pre-existing colors pallets. I don't know the pallet palette (that was fun to say), maybe Ben can answer that when he gets on line (which might be a couple days, he told me). SteveB (...) (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact