 Trains / 21458 (-10)
  Re: Draft of a new driver wheel

(...) Sorry, I wasn't saying that I though that this was the wrong size, just wondering how you arrived at it. (...) Yes, I should have looked better at the images. The ring aroung the middle of the pin (or where the middle of the pin would be if it (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Draft of a new driver wheel

(...) I'd missed the fact that the 'cover' could be a 1X1 round, that is a veryy good idea. One of my misgivings with a cover was the fact of outside framed locos so this would be best all round Tim (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Developments in the garage door / train car line

(...) later, James Mathis (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 12 axle Schnabel - virtual MOC

Forgot the prototype I loosely based this model on: (URL) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 12 axle Schnabel - virtual MOC

Can we get a copy of the .DAT file? Or is this one of those models that wouldn't work in the real brick? ;) I like it, but it needs a load..... -Tom (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 12 axle Schnabel - virtual MOC

That's pretty good Rob, red being my favorite color of course! I once built a depressed-center flat car using ordinary wagon plates. It utilized two 24 stud long plates and a 28 stud plate for the middle. Quite flimsy, and had a small bungalow on (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

  12 axle Schnabel - virtual MOC

I finally finished my newest virtual MOC - a 12 axle depressed center flat car (Schnabel). Check it out at (URL) (click on "The Other" brick). I added color to this one and believe it turned out great! Feedback please! BM (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures from the NGLTC display at the November Greenberg show

(...) Playmobile ;) jt (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Mindstorms 3.0 Wish List

I'm giving a presentation about Mindstorms on Wednesday. I have a slide near the end that talks about all the stuff I know people want to see added. Here's what I have so far: RCX === RC communication (but keep the IR port, too) more I/O ports (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.dacta, lugnet.edu, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Pictures from the NGLTC display at the November Greenberg show

(...) I suspect that what a lot of us want to know is what's the skinny on those black spoked wheels... (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact