 Trains / 21436
  Best train renderer

I've finally given thought to designing trains on my PC, what would be the best program out there for doing this? -HRH (21 years ago, 1-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Best train renderer

(...) If you are just getting started designing legos on the pc, LDraw.org should be your first stop. This is the plcae to get started by downloading Ldraw: (URL) the rest check out the tutorial section here: (URL) will get you started now only (...) (21 years ago, 1-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)