 Trains / 21420
  PNLTC Raodshow pics up

Hi All, Well we got the pictures up of the small 5'x5' two loop layout the PNLTC displayed at the Portland stop of the LEGO road show. It is basically 2/3 of a mountain scene that we are working on to be used in conjunction with our "normal" layout. (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: PNLTC Raodshow pics up

Oh yes a URL might be helpful! :) (URL) more generally speaking www.PNLTC.org SteveB (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: PNLTC Raodshow pics up

(...) Nice... that's so cool! Hope to see the full mountain at BrickFest PDX in Feb 2004. Thanks for sharing the pics, Robin W (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: PNLTC Raodshow pics up

"Steven Barile" <steve.e.barile@intel.com> wrote in message news:HnLILH.23n2@lugnet.com... (...) Looks great - wouldn't be modeled after Multnomah (sp?) Falls would it? ;-) Mike (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)