 Trains / 21378 (-5)
  Re: Draft of a new driver wheel

(...) Ben, One thing that would be really nice that LEGO also doesn't provide is a way to pick up track power other than the motor wheels. Now that would be a tricky proposition with the design you came up with. How about a wheel truck similar to (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Draft of a new driver wheel

(...) I like these criteria, and since we're talking about a MOLD not a part, color is irrelevant, it can be molded in grey or black or red or whatever... I can live with red as the first color run as long as we know another color is coming behind (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Draft of a new driver wheel

(...) Like I said, when can I get a couple dozen in black? I don't see a problem with a third-party product if the quality is good. I can definitely forsee having to explain to *everyone* who looks at our train layout that these wheels are NOT a (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Draft of a new driver wheel

(...) Hi Ondrew! Thanks for the praise! (...) Of course! But since I designed it I wanted to have a start in red. ;-) (...) I think there are other parts you could use: pneumatik tube, Flex-Stuff from the 90ies LEGO® technic, and other parts - Just (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Draft of a new driver wheel

(...) Forget abou running behaviour for the moment: I just wanted to have an impression about the "feeling" of these wheels. How do they look like in a LEGO® engine. For a real model it would need blind drivers or a steering mechanism like here: (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact