 Trains / 21350
  Re: Random thoughts on Mag-Levs..

(...) Maglev eh? Brad was asked about that at LW... I forget where I saw maglev done before... at BricksWest 2003, in the LLC pavilion space I think. They had a different arrangement of magnets though. Yours might actually use a few less. I gotta (...) (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Random thoughts on Mag-Levs..

(...) be (...) wasn't (...) to (...) Funny thing you should mention that. One of the ideas I had for propulsion (obviously the hardest part of these kinds of models) was to add some electronics and electromagnets inside the train. 3 electromagnets (...) (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)