 Trains / 21333 (-10)
  Re: NMRA L gauge (was IndyLUG takes 1st place at GATS)

For what it's worth, Centerline Products currently makes an L-gauge brass track cleaning car. (As far as I know, they are the first non-LEGO compnay to make an L-gauge product. So, at least one long-time train product maker has invested time to (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains)

  Re: IndyLUG Oct 18,19 GATS pictures

I've missed helping with a few shows with BayLTC this year, due to work, and my summer vacation. (As I type, I'm at work, in Tel Aviv, after a 13-hour day...) I'm amazed at the images from Florida, Ottawa, and IndyLUG shows. You do yourselves (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pictures of GFLTC at GATS Ft. Myers...

Wow! Some very cool ideas, as well as a generally nice layout! Where did the BNSF locos come from? (One of the 'regular' train model set makers, ala GoB folks like Lar, or your own building?) -Z- (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trains at Retailers?

(...) We Europeans are luckier this time! Additionally to the new train sets 45xx we have the Santa Fe engine and waggons now in some of the retail shops. The My Own Train loco and waggons have been available sice the last years christmas time as (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures of GFLTC at GATS Ft. Myers...

(...) That is simply astounding for a single person to have set that up. My club (IndyLUG) showed at the Indianapolis GATS that same weekend, but we had 10 or so people setting the layout up. I assume you won 1st place? David "Fuzzy" Gregory (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures of GFLTC at GATS Ft. Myers...

(...) That is an impressive layout for a whole club, never mind one person. Congratulations on a job well done. It looks awesome. You must have put many hours into that. Great pictures. Play well. Tim Strutt (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: ParLUGment at Railfair 26, Ottawa, Canada

(...) Hi Shirley, The fountains were Jason's, since he was the only one with an ISD at his disposal. :-) I uploaded a couple more pictures of the fountains for your benefit. (URL) Play well. Tim Strutt (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.trains)

  Re: IndyLUG Oct 18,19 GATS pictures

(...) Oops, Chayme's name is spelled with an A. Sorry Chayme. (At least I didn't spell it "Chaim" like I thought it was before I ever saw it written.) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Re: IndyLUG Oct 18,19 GATS pictures

A big Thank You goes out to Brian Darrow for posting links to our galleries (something I was just about to do... really). For everyone who's not in IndyLUG, here are some things to note as you're browsing through the pics: Jeramy and David's (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Re: ParLUGment at Railfair 26, Ottawa, Canada

Hi Kevin, Thanks for posting your pictures. The one of the restaurant has the best picture yet of those fountains I'm so enamoured of. Tim's fountains I think? Hugs to all, Shirley. (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact