 Trains / 2130
  Re: Update on the PNLTC display at the Western Washington Fair

Congrats, Dan et al! Just reading about the event gets me excited to show again (hopefully in Oct). Glad to hear everything is working out and I'm sure I can speak for everyone when I say that we can't wait for photos and tales:-) -John (J2) GMLTC (...) (25 years ago, 14-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Update on the PNLTC display at the Western Washington Fair

Hi All, I am in the very early stages of getting the pics up from the WWF show. There is a WWF page that is "under major consturction" posted under "Galleries" on the www.PNLTC.org page. Pls enjoy what's there, but I would rather not "tell the (...) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Update on the PNLTC display at the Western Washington Fair

(...) Work in progress with an announcement when it is "done"... (like any website is ever "done") Cool space needle, BTW. Larry Pieniazek larryp@novera.com (URL) - - Web Application Integration! (URL) Lugnet(tm): (URL) Member ref: lar, 1/2 $$ to (...) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)