 Trains / 21298
    Drive in Theater and wireless Camera in Monorail/Train —Paul Janssen
   For the last 3 shows, my Drive-in Theater wa part of the layout: after moderation: (URL) link Theater: (URL) is a shell for a laptop computer (Mac, G4, 17 inch screen). At the first two shows, we ran a powerpoint presentation of MOCs' from (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)