 Trains / 21296
    Maybe No New LEGO Direct Trains? :-( —Paul S. D'Urbano
   Just read Larry's transcript of Brad's talk at LEGO World and couldn't help but feel bummed out by this: (...) full transcipt: (URL) I didn't get the point right from this but the impression I have is that Brad would rather not see LEGO Direct make (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Maybe No New LEGO Direct Trains? :-( —Jan-Albert van Ree
   (...) I was at the Q&A session as well, and certainly did NOT get the feeling it's the end. From what I've heard/seen trains do well, they just won't invest much in new moulds for them, since THAT money would be better spent on new track. Maybe (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)