 Trains / 21293 (-5)
  Re: Reissue 7740 as legend?

(...) I referred to the following post on 1000.steine: "von letztgenannten z. B. die sehr starke Andeutung, daß es wohl eine neue Legende geben wird, die den legendären 7740 als Vorbild hat. Natürlich leicht modifiziert als 9V-Modell. " meaning, (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trolley ldr file

(...) when all the software jobs are gone. I grabbed the trolley .ldr file from that page, spun it around to see the nicely mirrored doors, and yuck! The backdoors are still inside out. Maybe the link points to the wrong file? Don (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Reissue 7740 as legend?

(...) I think there has possibly been a misunderstanding or misinterpretation, (unless someone is way better plugged in than I am!!!). I would refer you to my post to lugnet.events.legoworld just now: (URL) asked the question of Brad whether they'd (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.legoworld, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Reissue 7740 as legend?

(...) Definitely one of the best train sets ever! I know I'd buy a couple (more)... *grin* A question to the .trains crowd: Might Lego change the 7740 before rereleasing it? Perhaps (this is just a random though) change the grey to dark grey? JohnG, (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Reissue 7740 as legend?

On the 1000.steine forum (German), I read that at Legoworld, Zwolle, The Netherlands, it was heard from reliable sources that a new legend will be based on the classic train 7740, in 9 V of course. I hope this is true, on of the best train sets (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact